“Sh*t-hot” PR account manager wanted
We are growing and have some exciting times head of us. As a result we are looking to further expand the team at 26 Letters.
So, who are we looking for?
26 Letters is a small content and communications agency with big ambitions. To work for us you need to share that ambition, be driven to succeed and enjoy rolling your sleeves up to get results for clients and produce outstanding content.
Our clients span a range of sectors; whilst one will want prose filled consumer content, another may want a technical corporate thought leadership piece, so you will need to be an all-rounder who can adapt your style to different audiences. We are proud that clients tell us that they enjoy working with us and that they trust our judgement.
We are looking for someone who will buy in to the vision and the end goal, who wants to play a part in building an agency, who can develop meaningful relationships with clients, journalists and colleagues. You should have a solid understanding of PR and the importance of content in this evolving media landscape, plus a willingness to always learn more and a desire to take on responsibility.
Other valuable attributes include: creative, talkative, thick skinned, a good contacts book, organised, meticulous, sarcastic, honest, confident, sharp, charming, fun, a go getter, savvy, intelligent etc etc.
Corporate PR or journalism experience is a bonus, but not essential.
What will your job involve?
- Everything you would expect when working in a communications and content agency, but try these for a start:
- Managing a group of client accounts and acting as their go-to person on a day to day basis
- Producing communications and content strategies
- Devising story angles and creative content ideas
- Managing social media accounts
- Writing…lots of writing (you should be able to write in your sleep)
What will you get from us?
- A relaxed, fun but hard working, rewarding environment
- The freedom to be your best and take on as much responsibility as you are capable of
- A trusting atmosphere
- A flat culture
- The chance to work with clients at the top of their game, who (on the whole) are fun to work with and like to say ‘thank you’
- The chance to influence the direction of the business and play a genuine role in shaping its growth
- Competitive salary
- A flexible work culture
- Performance related and new business bonuses
- 25 days annual leave (plus Christmas-New Year closing)
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3325 6326 to discuss the role further.
We don’t do interviews, we do chats (which are still interviews really, it just doesn’t sound as scary), so come and have a coffee, a chat and maybe a biscuit if you’re lucky.